Hi,

Last night I bowled a 151, 161, 159, 138 and a 157 for an average of153.2.  I
won three of the games.  The best game all night was a 162 by Joe.  We all were
a bit off.  I missed a few easy spares.  A couple of them in the tenth frame.
Doh!

My over all average is now 160.25 with 5128 total points in 32 games.  I have
won 23 of those games.

BFN
    Jim

I'm as happy as a canary in a goldfish bowl.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA