Hi list
I have a favour to ask.
Can someone please e-mail me the manual for q9?
My dialup connection is very slow so downloading q9  will take too much
time.
I feel, by reading the manual, I can get a good idea of what sort of game q9
is.
By reading the manual, I will be able to decide if I want to purchase q9.
My addresses is either
nicoljaco...@telkomsa.net
 or
0722001...@vodamail.co.za.
Its much appreciated if someone can send me the q9 manual if doing this is
legal.
Warm regards
NIcol