From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Thursday, August 05, 2010 12:42 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] q9 manual

Rather than read the manual, a better option might be to try out one of the
audio reviews or walkthrus of the game, they wouldn't take much downloading
and indeed you could stream them with a decent program.

Try kelly's for instance, the link is on the Q9 index page at
audiogames.net.

Beware the grue!