I would like to agree on everyone who's expressed contempt for Freedon Scientific... I've converted to window-eyes and to be honest, I love it a lot more and always have. It's more customizable, and suport is a lot better... I've had a lot of people tel me JFW has better tech support, and I wonder what else those people are kidding themselves abut...