To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, August 08, 2010 3:07 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] 7-128 Software uses SAPI Voices in their games

Thank you so much for your kind words Dark, Phil and Thomas! Our programmer is taking a week off - it was a challenge to get SAPI in place and to have it update the GameBook as well! But you can now use your favorite SAPI voice instead of Kevin.

If anyone gets the credit for it - it is Dark who made the comments that finally convinced marketing to agree that we should temporarily drop new development and retrofit SAPI to our existing games.

Anyhow we hope that everyone can use their favorite SAPI voice now and not have to depend on the shark!

Eleanor Robinson
7-128 Software