Hi
Also guys don't forget if you cannot afford windows that vinux 3.0 is a great
option. And you can get voxin for it for $5 and put vmware on it and run
windows in a virtual machine with NVDA. I use vinux in a vm have been playing
with it for awhile now and find it very easy to use. If I have to run commands
I just copy and paste them or hit the tab key and it'll complete filenames and
commands for me.
Yes I think vinux 3.0 is very cool. I wonder if that talking arch linux will
work in a virtual machine and what hardware it supports and what shel it uses
and if it uses software speech? I'll have to give that a try in vmware also.
Just wanted to let you know that vinux knoppix and some others are great free
alternatives to microsoft stuff.

Josh Kennedy
jkenn...@gmail.com