Hi all,
   I got Street Fighter Iv. I asume that it is not the same thing as the Super
SF IV. If so, tell me if you needed some sided assistence to get started and to
learn how to play online with each other?
   If so, can someone give us the exact instructions how to set up the game and
what to do to play online? I ask it as I plan anyway to get the game if it is
not the same one that I already have.
   Thanks in advance, and best regards!
          Milos Przic
msn: milos.pr...@gmail.com