To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 2010 9:42 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Super Street Fighter IV, newbie questions

I'm guessing that you got the pc version? If you did, then you can't get super street fighter 4, because there's no pc version of that one. But if you have any questions about the original... some of us might be able to help.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5355 (20100810) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 5355 (20100810) __________

http://www.eset.com