Hi All,
Aurora 5.20 has been released at long last. This includes, among many other improvements, an optional coordinate system to let us blind folk figure out where exactly everything is on the system map. With this added, practical gameplay is a bit easier. Sadly, in order to upgrade I lost my old saved game. For those of you following my Aurora blog, which I admit got tossed aside over the past while for school-related stuff, this is the end of that game. I'll begin something new here soon and will post new entries when that happens.
Watch for further reports.
Enjoy,
Zack.
PS: The Aurora forum is http://aurora.pentarch.org
PPS: The installation process is complicated. See my prior posts on this subject.