To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 17, 2010 5:58 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Aurora 5.20 released

 Hi All,
 Aurora 5.20 has been released at long last.  This includes, among many
 other improvements, an optional coordinate system to let us blind folk
 figure out where exactly everything is on the system map.  With this
 added, practical gameplay is a bit easier.
 Sadly, in order to upgrade I lost my old saved game.  For those of you
 following my Aurora blog, which I admit got tossed aside over the past
 while for school-related stuff, this is the end of that game.  I'll begin
 something new here soon and will post new entries when that happens.
 Watch for further reports.
 Enjoy,
 Zack.
 PS: The Aurora forum is http://aurora.pentarch.org
 PPS: The installation process is complicated.  See my prior posts on this
 subject.

 list,