Hi Mich,
Unfortunately what I don't think you realize is there is a lot of
legal restrictions to creating games legally. One of those things is a
game developer has to actually purchase or license sounds directly
from the creator/copyright holder. One can't simply download a sound
or sounds from somewhere and drop it in a game legally. There are
copyrights and things of that nature involved. While I appreciate the
thought it is simply not legal to do it this way.

HTH