what are the copywrites on these.
At 08:29 p.m. 19/08/2010, you wrote:
Hello all. I have just made a folder and zipt it up. the folder is cald Hanna Barbera Cartoon Sound fx.zip I am going to upload this folder to sendspace and then send another message where i will poast the link. I hope that Tom, David, phil. and phillip, and others who make games for us as blind people can get some use out of these sound fx. there are 74 in all. this cd is cd 4 of a 4 cd set cald Hanna Barberas Pic-A-Nic Basket. I hope that this small contribution to audio game sounds will some day make there way in to new games for blind and vi people. from Mich.