Hi Lori,
Well, that depends on if you used the Sendspace website or
theSendspace Wizard. If you used the website you should have gotten an
e-mail with the link  in it or when the upload was complete the upload
page would give you a link to the file you can copy and paste into
your e-mail. If you used the Sendspace Wizard all you have to do is
tab to the remote folder view, find the file you uploaded, press
control+l to get the link, and paste it into an e-mail.

HTH