yep, you have to be a paid member to use the wizard.

At 09:43 AM 9/5/2010, you wrote:
Hi I'm trying to upload my game recordings to send-space using the wizard, but it's saying I need to pugrade, does this mean I have to pay? Can I use the wizard for free? Any help would be wellcome. Thanks from Lori.

Tim
trouble
Verizon FIOS support tech
--Sam Brown