To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, August 28, 2010 9:13 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] question about the sarah castle game from Phil

Hi,
Well, last I heard Phil is still working on it. Too bad as I am rather
interested to get my dirty little paws on it and try it out.
Grrrrr....

On 8/28/10, Chastity MORSE <chastitymo...@msn.com> wrote:
I'm just wondering if the new update version of the Sarah game is out,
coming out, or if I missed it. I know there was supposed to be an update
version released last year. Does anyone have any information?