Hi Charles,

I remember that in the second team game Terrie left me a 4 5 10 split in the tenth. I picked it up. We still lost 152 to Joe and Judy's 155. The first team game was a tie at 172. I do not keep track of the team or 100 pins games. I also do not think that I would be able to remember all of the made or not made splits by the time that I came home to enter my scores into my little bowling scores keeper program. The WII bowling game does give you little awards of some type for picking up splits. I am a pro bowler on I think that it is Joe's machine. Not enough games on my machine. Or maybe I am as my ball does have stars on it now.

BFN

    Jim

Depart in pieces.... i.e., Split.

j...@kitchensinc.net