Hi David,

One day I will try to record a game of WII Bowling.  The thing is, it has to be
a day when I am not running the AC and when I can get someone that will let me
record them.

I can not start the game etc by myself.  I need sighted help for that.  I also
can not play the game as well without sighted help.  I do ok with throwing my
first ball trying for a strike.  But then I need someone to tell me which pins
are left so that I can try to pick up the spare.  I also need someone to tell
me what my score is and which frame we are in.  So it is a very fun game to
play with a bit of sighted help.  You still need to swing your arm, crank your
wrist and release the ball in a consistent manor.  Well I do often not crank my
wrist so as to throw the ball straight at a pin for a spare.  It also helps
that I remember the location of the pins so that they can just give me the
number of the pin that is left standing.

Just in case you do not know the set up of the pins, here they are.

7 8 9 0
4 5 6
 2 3
  1

I used 0 for ten just to keep the spacing.  For the strike ball a right hander
wants to hit the 1 and three pin equally.  A left hander the 1 and 2 pin.  The
7 is the far left back pin.  the 10 the far back right pin on the lane.  The 1
and 5 pin behind the 1 pin are in the center of the lane.

TGIF and BFN

    Jim

My favorite color is red, black and chrome.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA