Not sure what is going on.  I was running the game engine, and was enjoying the
games, when it just started locking up, it would not go to the next menu, or
even exit.   Now for some odd reason it will not start up, it showing in the
proccesses that it is running, but the program is not showing up or talking for
that matter.  I have deleted the app and replaced it with a fresh copy,
thinking the app some how got screwed up, but no luck.

Also,  In monopoly when it comes to be your turn, it is saying  "I Tes your
turn."  Not sure if for some reason the It is caped  or has a space in it.
Just something you might want to look into.