Hi Shaun,
Ummmm...What on earth does this topic have to do with Windows? Matthew
specifically mentioned in the subject line this was a problem with the
Mac OS Snow Leopard release of the rsg client. We are talking about
two completely different operating systems as well as different
versions of the client itself.
As much as I hate to sound a bit rude I do feel what I'm about to say
is necessary. Basically, if you have nothing constructive to say,
something that contributes to the topic at hand, please do not respond
to the post. Doing so only gives us extra e-mail to read, and makes
you look like a fool to the rest of us who might have a clue as to the
actual problem or solution.