well technoshock has not been worked on for ages and I am fiddling with it in parts but I probably won't keep it round. due to forums I have found how to cheat but, some of the sounds are really budjet as it is.

Hi anyone know anything about this? I hate to say this but it seems like another project which has just gone to pot, like bavisoft and possibley even the makers of Technoshock it just seems to have been put aside. I thought I'd found myself another 3-d shooter. :(