http://www.bbc.co.uk/radioscotland/legacy/

----- Original Message ----- From: "shaun everiss" <sm.ever...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, September 06, 2010 10:06 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] legac help

what is the link to this phill?
I am kind of bord so I may try this out.
At 12:59 p.m. 7/09/2010, you wrote:
Hi Scott,
I did finally get Legacy to work.
First I had to close down all my windows.
Then on the game page, I had to maximize the screen.
Then with JAWS I had to rout to the top of the flash that said play game.
And rout my cursor to the p in play.
Then I double clicked.
Then I unloaded jaws.
Once the game was started I got a menu with three choices, accessed
by the left and right arrow keys.
I hit enter to select.
The help gave me several other keys to use in the game but as my
speech was off I could not write them down.
One annoying thing is you need to locate objects such as the
gramophone so you have to walk around until you hear a gramophone
record playing and when you are on it you can get it to work.
The footstep sounds were also quite loud and as your left foot sound
was in your left ear and your right foot sound was in your right
ear, it did not sound realistic.

However I was not able to find the attic so could not continue.
Phil

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Chesworth"
<scottcheswo...@gmail.com>