Hi all,
   Does any of you succeeds to play the TS 2.1 RC 2 over the internet? I always
get a runtime error when I try to select the server, and in the server selecter
there is no my i p address, although I told the firewall not to block the
application. What is the problem?
   Thanks all in advance and best regards!
          Milos Przic
msn: milos.pr...@gmail.com