To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 09, 2010 6:36 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Top Speed 2.1 RC2 question

Hi.
I open up the topspeed.cfg file and type the IP address at the bottom of the file. There will be a line that says multiplayer=. Type the IP address after
that, save the file with ctrl+s and try to connect afterwards.

By the way, topspeed.cfg is located in the program files directory under
playinginthedark\topspeed2 or what ever the name of that folder is. If you
can't get a program to open it automatically when you press enter on it,
context key on it and go to open with. Select notepad. That seems to work
fine.