Hello everyone,
I've noticed over the passed couple of months an alarming number of
people sending posts to the Audyssey list that have carbon copy and
blind carbon copy addresses in the messages. What you listers may not
know is that tends to mess up mailman, the delivery software we use,
and the messages end up getting caught in the message queue where a
moderator like myself has to straighten it out. In some cases, just as
the one I delt with a few minutes ago, I have to either reject or
delete the post just to clear the queue because of someones mistake.
So the point here is from now on please do not send cc and bcc
messages to this list from now on. It only causes problems for
everyone involved. Chances are your message will get lost and Raul and
I have to log into the moderator account and clear out the affending
posts for no good reason other than someone sent a message with a cc
or bcc address. So let's try and not do that any more.

Thanks.

Try Linux the free and open source desktop solution. Let's live in a
world free of Windows and Gates.