Hi I was just wondering if it's possible for me to chace a ship in Loan Wolf if
it passes me by?  I'm thinking of that dratted aircraft carrier!  It seems to
go quite fast iether that or I run out of torpedos.  It says in the mission
statement that I don't need to move from my location but could I still chace
that carrier?  It's stopping me completing my mission on time!  Thanks from
Lori.