I suppose that you could. But you would fail the mission, plus, notice the top speed of your sub compared to the speed that the aircraft carrier. You can travel at 17 knots, and the aircraft carrier is traveling at 25. Unless you damage the aircraft carrier first, to slow it down, there would be no point in chasing what can outrun you.

---
Shepherds are the best beasts!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, September 11, 2010 9:48 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Loan Wolf mission1

Hi I was just wondering if it's possible for me to chace a ship in Loan Wolf if it passes me by? I'm thinking of that dratted aircraft carrier! It seems to go quite fast iether that or I run out of torpedos. It says in the mission statement that I don't need to move from my location but could I still chace that carrier? It's stopping me completing my mission on time! Thanks from Lori.