From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Nicol
Sent: Sunday, September 12, 2010 2:37 PM
To: Blind Gamers Dissssssssscussion List
Subject: [Audyssey] jim's monopoly game

Hi Jim and all
There is something that I have been wondering about your monopoly game, jim.
While playing against the computer or against one or more players, there is
a menu  option to buy, sell or trade.
My question is,  if I play a game against the computer, the way you
programmed the game, is there  a chance  that the computer player might want
to sell, buy or trade with  me?