Hello everyone!

I would love to delve into the world of interactive fiction, but I can't get
the Jaws cursor to work well with the TADS HTML interpreter.  Does anyone
know of Jaws version 10 scripts for a TADS interpreter?  If not, does anyone
know of an interpreter that is easier to use than TADS HTML?  I hear so many
people having fun with interactive fiction and, I have to admit I am
jealous!

Thanks in advance for your help!

Jerry