well I am not sure about inform, I never found a good windows interpreter I Liked.
but htmol tads is good, hugo is also good.
and the new git program for inform7 is good.
if you want that go to www.lacunastory.com  and get the game.
its with that and then you can run any game you want.
over those there is another interpreter I use I think.
oh the agility system.
its not really near ready for us but works.