Hi everyone, I'm starting out podcasting so I thought while I'm waiting for
proper mikes to be set up I'd do a recording of Shades of Doom 1.2, there's no
talking but I just wanted to see what people thought.  I'm playing on the "It's
my turn daddy" but if anyone wants to challenge me to "Good day to die" then
feel free.  <Smile>  Enjoy.  From Lori.
the link is:  http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11041398/Sod%20l1.mp3