From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Lori Duncan
Sent: Sunday, September 19, 2010 8:52 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] Shades of Doom

Hi everyone, I'm starting out podcasting so I thought while I'm waiting for
proper mikes to be set up I'd do a recording of Shades of Doom 1.2, there's
no talking but I just wanted to see what people thought.  I'm playing on the
"It's my turn daddy" but if anyone wants to challenge me to "Good day to
die" then feel free.  <Smile>  Enjoy.  From Lori.
the link is:  http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11041398/Sod%20l1.mp3