Hi,
That's exactly my problem as well. Currently I've upgraded the Genesis
Engine using SFML and various other open source cross-platform
libraries and can compile it on Linux and am reasonably sure the
latest engine is Mac OS compatible as well, but the problem is I don't
have a Mac. So I either have to lend my source code to someone to do
the port, something i'm not certain about doing, or have to come up
with the money to buy a Mac to do the port. Alternatively I could
install Mac OS 10.6 through VMware Player and compile it virtually.
Which would work, but anyway you cut it it is an expensive and risky
thing. That's not including the cost of trying to obtain and compile
ports for Apple IPods, IPhones, and other devices which should be a
simple port but expensive to do. Bottom line if the community truely
want thes devices supported we need a large donation to purchase the
equipment and software to do the job.

Smile.