Are you Rambo?, or are you Sly.

---
Shepherds are the best beasts!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com> To: "Lori Duncan" <lori_dunca...@hotmail.com>; "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, September 26, 2010 9:11 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] A short recording of GTC

Hi,
Oh, you want feedback do you? Bock, bock, bock. Just teasing. Lol!
Now, that's a game I love playing. I generally don't play GTC on
anything less than "Bring Them On" and generally kick serious butt
while I'm at it. Sounds like I need to do a recording to prove I'm
Rambo on the battle field.

Hi guys, I thought I'd do a recording of GTC on experience level1, but
chickened out on secter 3 because when I went to shoot the bunker the ammo dump opened. This happens a lot to me and I've never managed to find a way
round it other than to let my ammo go.  Anyway to make up for my being a
total wimp secter 2 is quite hmmm explosive shall we say. Hope you enjoy.
I'd be glad of any feedback.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11041398/GTC%20game%20recording%20secter%201%202.mp3