Hi guys, I thought I'd do a recording of GTC on experience level1, but
chickened out on secter 3 because when I went to shoot the bunker the ammo dump
opened.  This happens a lot to me and I've never managed to find a way round it
other than to let my ammo go.  Anyway to make up for my being a total wimp
secter 2 is quite hmmm explosive shall we say.  Hope you enjoy.  I'd be glad of
any feedback.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11041398/GTC%20game%20recording%20secter%201%202.mp3