From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of clement chou
Sent: 28 September 2010 03:11 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] Super street fighter 4 match set here

So I got Yohandy into playing me today... and recorded the set. I didn't
manage the commentary, and I appologize for that. But hopefully, you can get
some enjoyment out of it. lol. Here's the link.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3394499/ssfiv%20playthrough.mp3

Fun playthrough. lol. If anyone has questions, feel free to ask. And
Yohandy, feel free to coment and add your opinions on how thngs went. lol.