Which playthrough
-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Yohandy
Sent: 28 September 2010 16:22
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Super street fighter 4 match set here

    Manage where to shoot? Wow I think sf just turned itself into a first
person shooter lol. Have you listened to the     playthrough? Man that T.
Hawk match was the funniest thing ever. Clement was standing there waiting
for me to come to him, and I was over here trying to figure out some Hawk
move I'd forgotten while at the same time acting like a total fool in case
he decided to get aggressive. It ended up costing me the match so I won't be

practicing in actual matches any time soon. that wasn't the best decision I
could've made lol. Clement's comments added even more hilarity to the match
when I listened to the recording. Bet he was quite confused haha. Man we
gotta do this again. it was real fun