Hi, this is not a bug report, no nothing, just amuzed. so, I've just started a
round of final conflict, and have just felt, by ds9's torpedo's exploding,
that, cardassia1 landed next to it. ok, I understand that ds9 used to be
cardassian, but, moving this kind of far of a starbase would be very
unproductive now wouldn't it? also, I really don't think the cardies would like
me phasering it down now would they? too bad, I suppose. I am going to do it
anyways. smile.
tc
Peter Mahach
|piterm...@gmail.com