Hi Michael,
There is no checkers or Pokemon games for the blind that I know of.
You know you really should check out
http://www.audiogames.net
and see what is in their database. Usually if a game isn't listed
there then it pprobably does not exist.
Also check out the list of games on
http://www.pcsgames.net
and see what is available. If you don't find it on that sight then it
probably doesn't exist.
So with that in mind rather than flooding the list with questions
perhaps you should get a list of games that do exist so you can ask,
shall we say, more informed questions about the games that are out
there.

Cheers!