To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, October 03, 2010 2:39 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] accessible checkers

Hi Michael,
There is one scrabble game from,
Steve Crawford's Azabat Software.
http://www.azabat.co.uk/
strategy games:
Backgammon, Dominoes, Draughts (Checkers) and Scrazabat, an accessible clone of Scrabble.

I think Checkers is named Draughts  in great Brittan.
I don't list all of the accessible games ever made, only the ones I think are still available. There were plenty of DOS and early Windows games that were discontinued and or abandoned.
Phil