Hi, Oriol.
I think you should give Michael a break. It is true that some of his
questions are a bit immature for his age, and he would do well not to
ask the same kinds of questions over and over again, but what you are
doing is not much better for keeping the peace on list. It is up to
us, the moderators, to deal with Michael.

Cheers!