I know, I'm sorry my message brought so many more, but anyways it's
true that he does send a ton of messages and I jsut feel like laughing
acidly when i see a bunch of his questions daily. Again  I'm sorry if
my message brought tons of discussion it wasnt really my intention. As
everyone else said Michael pls sue the resources that you have. Also
you can join my group on klango, hard to find audiogames if you like.
There you can ask questions ad it's a klango forum adn doesn't clutter
anyone's inbox.
thanks