From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Sunday, October 03, 2010 12:36 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] request for games that are hard to find.

As I said before michael, please give the chap at pin interactive time to
respond.

When I bought the game it took 48 hours for my key to arrive, and that was
even before they were updating their sales system as they obviously are
doing now.

Myself, I wouldn't start to become concerned about an electronic order, or
begin sending further messages to the company until at least five days after

I made the order, ---- probably a week.

Remember, most (if not all), audio game companies don't have gigantic
markiting and sales departments who can just process orders at a moments
notice, ---- indeed for many devs such as Tom ward and David greenwood, they

personally have to generate and send every key themselves.

While it is true that some people like Draconis and Philip Bennifall have
implemented automated registration systems, ---- not all have, and
pininteractive certainly haven't as yet, ----- indeed that might be
precisely what their "upgrade of the sales system" is about.

The upshot of all of this is, be patient a litle longer. I believe you only
ordered the game on Friday, in which case, I would advise waiting until at
least net wednesday before becoming concerned.

Beware the Grue!