That was a PB-Game? I'd forgotten that, not that I ever played it. I think the two PB-Games I was most interested in were Dark Destroyer and Tarzan Junior. And I never would have known Philip was Swedish if he hadn't said so in his Treasure Hunt review. From his voice clips in Dark Destroyer I almost had him pegged as Irish LOL.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, October 03, 2010 12:03 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] request for games that are hard to find.

Hi Michael,
The snowball wars? I can find the setup for you (in fact I have it on one of my thumb drives as we speak, if Phillip doesn't mind). That is a farely old game, and unless you can find another person to play with it's hardly worth it. As for Freedom Wheel of Fortune, the last time I tried it, it was a bit
buggy,although it had most everything,  except for the bonus round and the
jackpot etc.

Best Regards,
Hayden