Hey I notice that this game is nolonger on audiogames.net. So I was wondering if someone would be kind to send me the setup file for this game.
I use to play goalball in school but it would be nice to have this game.
About the other games thanks for the info no I would not like to get them if they are the way you all have talk about them.