To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, October 03, 2010 7:33 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] goalball 1on 1

I'd like gb1o1 myself

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of michael barnes
Sent: 03 October 2010 19:19
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] goalball 1on 1

Hey I notice that this game is nolonger on audiogames.net. So I was
wondering if someone would be kind to send me the setup file for this game.
I use to play goalball in school but it would be nice to have this game.
About the other games thanks for the info no I would not like to get
them if they are the way you all have talk about them.