naturally any big files will cost me more.
otherwise I don't mind.
whatever works.
 At 02:37 p.m. 4/10/2010, you wrote:
I'd prefer quality. If that means the file's a bit bigger so be it. But Id prefer quality.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, October 03, 2010 7:31 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] (no subject)

Hi everyone,
Ok, it has come to my attention that some of you were upset or worried
about the file size of the unofficial release of MOTA beta 14. I'm
basically writing this to find out if some of you really want to have
me compress those sounds down to something more managable to like 50
MB which will take a slight performance hit as well as some loss of
audio quality or just have me upload the full release in the next
couple of days using uncompress wav files. I can basically do either
one here, but just want to know what the comunity wants in terms of
installation size vs quality.

Thanks.