Hello, i adder Ubuntu Mawerick repositories where i have found sfml components, so now i am able to play mota under the linux - great. Only thing i have noticed which seems to be bug, is, that mota is quite slow. When i run by pressing right arrow, it is really slow movement, not running at all. I thing it is not caused by my hardware cause i have Dell latitude laptot which is equippet with core 2 duo t9600 processor running on 2,8 Ghz and 4 gigs of ram DDR II on 800 Mhz FSB.
So what could be the problem?