Okay, now i understand, so Beta 14 seems to be a good beginning in Linux for mota and all the versions which will follow will be better and better

Dne 8.10.2010 6:19, Thomas Ward napsal(a):
Hi Petr,
As I said it isn't your hardware or your keyboard driver but my first
attempt at a cross-platform input system at fault here. I'm working on
a fix, and I believe running should not only be faster but a bit
smoother in beta 15.
The other issue I'm trying to fix is besides input there are some
other processes running on the main thread that is causing some
conflicts with keyboard input. I'm attempting to move those to
separate threads, but thus far attempting to do so has resulted in the
game locking up altogether. As I am still quite new to SFML etc it is
going to take me a while to figure out how to do things properly and
make the game run as smooth and as well as the Windows release which
was mostly debugged and stable by beta 13. Now, we are set back a few
steps debugging the engine again.

Smile.