Hi Nicol,
I'm glad to hear you like it. As it happens I am already fixing
several bugs/issues/problems reported in beta 14 so I expect beta 15
will be even better than beta 14 as far as the stability department
goes. I'm still kind of new to the new APIs myself so might take me a
little while to smooth everything out, and get everything working
really good. However, I think everything is now well in hand now that
we have decided to leave the panning issue be.

Smile.