Good morning everyone!

Announcing a New Event!

Hi all! Come and join Erin and Diane, known as Gaming Girl and Live by
Faith, for the study of God's Word. We will be starting from Matthew,
Chapter 1, until we do the whole new Testament. So, come and join us for
the study of God's Word every Tuesday, beginning October 12th, from 6:30 to
7:30 PM eastern, in the "House of Our Lord" room. Look forward to seeing
you there. We can never go wrong following the Will of God. Be blessed!

Here are the events scheduled for Sunday, October 10th:

>From the Pulpit
11:00 AM eastern
Hosted by Lee
Location: House of Our Lord
Come listen to a live service, which will include, worship, music,
preaching, and special singing.

Yahtzee
3:00 PM eastern
Hosted by Jeannette
Location: Game Zone
If you would like to take part in this fun game, we will meet in the Game
Zone room where we will pair people off and allocate you a room. You will
play 2 games, then come back to report your best score, we will then take
the top five best scores to play in the final. We would ask if you are
intending to take part to be in the games room 10 minutes before the start
time.

>From the Pulpit Evening Service
6:30 PM eastern
Hosted by Lee
Location: House of Our Lord
Come listen to a live service, which will include, worship, music,
preaching, and special singing.

Family Feud
8:00 PM eastern
Hosted by Shelley Z.
Location: Game Zone
Tonight, Shelley Z. will host Family Feud. Shelley will ask questions from a
survey of 100 people and you try to come up with the 5 most popular answers.
It is loads of fun and will only take about an hour to play.

Word Burst
9:00 PM eastern

Hosted by Kathy Mertz

Location: Game Zone

Do you love to play Outburst? Do you love words? Let's put the two together
and play Word Burst! Word Burst is the same as Outburst, except that you
don't call out items in categories, such as Elvis hits or makes of cars.
Instead, the members of each team call out anagrams of the word I will give
you. So come in and find the words within a word. Hope to see you there.

Have a nice day!

---
Shepherds are the best beasts!